NaBloPoMo 15.2 Cee’s Which Way: Ride Off into the Sunset
Which way should I go?
Head off into the sunset and see what golden opportunities lie ahead, or turn left and skirt the opportunities. Maybe we’re afraid of the brightness ahead, maybe even the coming darkness, or maybe we know this road ahead has some potholes, and we want to avoid them. But look! This patch of red sky invites us and welcomes us into a better day tomorrow. Let’s head for this better day instead of avoiding it. Who knows what we will accomplish. Who know what we will see. Who knows whom we will meet.
C’mon. Let’s go.
Cee’s Which Way Challenge: There is no specific theme given. It just needs to be some sort of ‘Which Way’. The possibilities are endless.
Join in with the challenge or to view other Which Ways.
Here are a few others who joined the challenge:
- Camino Way- Cee’s Which Way Challenge (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Which Way? Horseshoe Arch And Steps | Lady Of The Cakes
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge – No.13 | imexcited
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge: No. 13 | Ritva’s Art too – Photography
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge: Week 13 | Postcards from
- CEE’S WHICH WAY WE GOIN ? | V A S T L Y C U R I O U S
- Cee’s Which Way Challenge: No 13 | Lillie-Put
- Camino Way- Cee’s Which Way Challenge | The Rider
- This Way on The Way – Cee’s Which Way Challenge | Michelle’s Life Experiments
- False Steps | Travel with Intent
- Which Way Challenge #13 | Found Round & About